StockCountThirdPartyImportJob Executing Successfully For Wrong Store Id In File
(Doc ID 2867141.1)
Last updated on MAY 04, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management(SIM) 16.0.3,StockCountThirdPartyImportJob batch execute successfully with wrong store ID in Third party file and STOCK_COUNT_LINE_ITEM.COUNTED_QUANTITY updated with 0 for all the line items. Once user corrects the file with correct Store id and re executed the StockCountThirdPartyImportJob, batch failed with the error
Error: Stock Count has been updated by another user.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Stock count generated for the store XXXX with stock count id=AAA and the snap shot taken.
2. User executed the StockCountThirdPartyImportJob by passing wrong store id(YYYY) in the third party import file.
3. StockCountThirdPartyImportJob executed successfully, however STOCK_COUNT_LINE_ITEM.COUNTED_QUANTITY updated with 0 for all the line items.
4. User realized the mistake and re executed the StockCountThirdPartyImportJob by updating the correct store id i.e XXXX.
5. Batch failed with the above error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document