'TMS Derivation' and 'Batch Validation Processing' for Frozen Patients / Locked data.
(Doc ID 2868210.1)
Last updated on MAY 09, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Clinical - Version 5.2.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A frozen study is not processed by Batch Validation. However what happens when a patient is frozen as a result of a Site Freeze i.e.
- Are frozen patients processed by the Batch Validation Process?
- Are locked RDCIs processed by the Batch Validation process?
- Is data for Frozen Patients processed by the Batch Validation process?
- Are validation procedures executed against Locked CRFs and Frozen Patients?
- Are derivation procedures executed against Locked CRFs and Frozen Patients?
- Is data derived from TMS for Locked CRFs and Frozen Patients?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document