Bill Adjustment Is Not Working When BillPaymentDeallocation Is Enabled
(Doc ID 2868541.1)
Last updated on MAY 11, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue is that, bill adjustment is not working with item array in Billing and Revenue Management (BRM) 12 when BillPaymentDeallocation business parameter is enabled.
Steps to reproduce:
- Business parameter "bill_payment_deallocation" = 1 in config_business_params_t
- APR 13: From Billing Care (BC), create an account with Monthly Cycle Forward, 60$, Billing Day of Month (DOM) = 1
- MAY 01: Run pin_bill_accts, bill is produced with due = 96$ [60 + 36]
- MAY 01: From BC, make payment of 80$
- MAY 01: Remaining due = 16
- MAY 01: From testnap, post adjustment of -3 (credit adjustment) using opcode PCM_OP_AR_BILL_ADJUSTMENT and an error is produced:
- As part of client requirement, bill_payment_deallocation parameter needs to be enabled.
- Above bill level adjustment works fine when one passes the Item array in input, if bill_payment_deallocation parameter is disabled but it does not work if this parameter is enabled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document