Some DEs Do Not Display In Portfolio Manager's Audit Log
(Doc ID 2868690.1)
Last updated on MAY 12, 2022
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Data Elements (DE)s that are configured to reverse auto populate (RAP) from Portfolio Manager to a single instance Business Process (BP), while the RAP does occur, the update is not reflected in the destination BP record's audit log.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log in to Unifier
- Navigate to Portfolio Manager log
- Open the desired Portfolio
- Update the DEs that are configured to RAP
- Click on Save
- Navigate to destination BP
- Open the single instance BP record
- Notice the RAP did occur in the appropriate DEs
- Click on Audit Log and notice the the RAP action is not documented.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document