AutoVue for Agile PLM Fails with Error "AutoVue Client Did Not Start Successfully" on Agile PLM 184.108.40.206 with Class "com.cimmetry.servlet.VueRDVServlet"'s Signer Information Mismatch in Application Server Log
(Doc ID 2869064.1)
Last updated on MAY 12, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Autovue for Agile Product Lifecycle Management - Version 21.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to view file from AutoVue for Agile PLM, Autovue client fails to start with below error in Web Client:
AutoVue client did not start successfully. Please ensure that the server is running and the generated JNLP is launched. You can contact the system administrator for extending the delay required before assessing AutoVue startup failure.
See below error is reported in the Agile Application Server log (nohup log) when the issue is reproduced:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- On Agile PLM 9.3.6 RUP19 instance, install AutoVue for Agile PLM 21.0.2
- Log into Web Client, and open an item with attachment
- Go to Attachment tab, select the attachment, and View
- Gets the error in Web Client UI
- Follow instruction in Note:2737149.1, but the issue is not resolved
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document