Topup Bundle Purchase Failed In Case If We Have Both Primary And Secondary Subscription.
(Doc ID 2869609.1)
Last updated on MAY 23, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Topup bundle purchase failed in case both Primary and Secondary subscriptions exists.
Steps to reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Account is created with Base bundle, primary subscription is created.
2. Secondary subscription is created for the above.
3. 50MB left from the total base bundle data allowance.
4. In-session. 50MB is consumed. So far did not terminate the session.
5. Purchase the Domestic Topup for the primary subscription.
How to overcome this issue?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document