Replenishment Attribute Induction (RIL) - Interrupted Item Validation
(Doc ID 2870642.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 19.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating Replenishment (RIL) attributes, via induction, for an item in approved status for the store (ITEM_LOC.STATUS='A' and ITEM_LOC.LOC_TYPE='S') and for a CD whose item is interrupted (ITEM_LOC. STATUS='C' and ITEM_LOC.LOC_TYPE='W'), a message is displayed informing you that the item is not active for the CD, example "Item XXX is not active for warehouse YYY", which causes the attributes of Replenishment are not created and when doing the same procedure via the screen, validation does not occur.
"Item XXX is not active for warehouse YYY
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
RMS screen (Create replenishment attributes [RIL]) :
- Select an item that is approved for the store (ITEM_LOC.STATUS='A' and ITEM_LOC.LOC_TYPE='S') and interrupted for the CD (ITEM_LOC.STATUS='C' and ITEM_LOC.LOC_TYPE='W' ).
- In RMS go to: Items > Manage Items > “Select the item above” > More Actions > Replenishment
- Create the replenishment attributes for using the CD with the inactivated item, using the Constant method and Stock Category = "Warehouse Stocked" and Order Control = "Authomatic".
- Save and Close
- Result: Upon entering the Replenishment > Upload Replenishment Attributes screen, the registration was successful
- Performing the same procedure through induction
- Result: Data Loading > Review Status
The induction worksheet was imported with errors
A message “Item XXX is not active for warehouse YYY” is displayed and the registration is not performed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document