Recycle of Transaction Allocation Screen Is Not Working As Expected.
(Doc ID 2871405.1)
Last updated on MAY 23, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Insurance Policy Administration J2EE - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124 version, General
Recycle of Transaction Allocation Screen is not working as Expected. When user perform Recycle of Fund Exchange then FROM Allocation is displaying as
Money Market Portfolio and TO Money Market Portfolio which is Incorrect.
When user perform Recycle of Fund Exchange then FROM Allocation should display
Conservative Asset Portfolio and TO Allocation as Money Market Portfolio
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create a Contract.
2) Add Roles - Owner, Annuitant, WA.
3) Add Allocations
4) Add Segments.
5) Add & Process Submit Application.
6) Add & Process Apply Premium transaction.
7) Process all Spawned transactions including 1st Anniversary
8) Add Fund Exchange transaction with effective date as 1st Anniversary effective date and click on Allocation tab and add FROM Allocation, To Allocation
9) Process Fund Exchange Transaction.
10) Recycle Fund Exchange Transaction and click on Allocations tab.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document