Unable To Create Credit Note Request For A Deal Through ReIM UI
(Doc ID 2875321.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error occurs when trying to create a Credit Note Request for a deal through ReIM UI. This happens when supplier and location VAT regions are different in which case VAT info. is not mandatory.
Detail Tax is Invalid
Steps to Recreate:
- Create a complex deal for a supplier and location with different VAT regions.
- Ensure that deal is active.
- Run the deal batches and ensure that deal income is generated.
- Try to create a Credit Note Request against the deal.
- Notice that it won't allow to create deal details without specifying VAT info. which is not mandatory in this scenario.
- Specify some tax just for continuing further to save the CNR.
- Try to save the CNR and notice the error.
"Detail Tax is Invalid"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document