Cancellation of Promotion is not Updating End Date
(Doc ID 2876238.1)
Last updated on JUNE 10, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cancellation of promotion is not updating End Date of promotion properly in RPM_PROMO_DTL_PAYLOAD table.
Steps to Recreate:
- Update the following parameters in RPM_BATCH_CONTROL table:
- Update RPM_SYSTEM_OPTIONS.CONFLICT_CHECK_CHUNK_FACTOR = 0.2
- Create an ItemList with around 100 items.
- Create a simple promotion with start date as vdate + 1 for above ItemList at zone level such that there are more item-locations than luw chunk rows * 0.2.
- Approve the promotion.
- Run PriceEventExecutionBatch and PriceEventExecutionRMSBatch and ensure that promotion is active.
- Advance vdate to vdate + 1.
- Cancel the promotion component.
- Notice that End Date is not reflected in RPM_PROMO_DTL_PAYLOAD table. It still reflects the original End Date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document