PCM_OP_AR_BILL_ADJUSTMENT Not Allocating Created Adjustment To Multiple Non-AR Items
(Doc ID 2876553.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In all versions of Billing and Revenue Manager (BRM), in post bill policy opcode, customer is creating a rounding off adjustment by calling PCM_OP_AR_BILL_ADJUSTMENT which should get allocated to items which have some due. This adjustment is happening partially and the amount is not transferred to all the items. Here are more details:
- an adjustment of -0.003$ is created and there are 3 items with a due of 0.001$ each;
- each item should receive an adjustment of -0.001$;
- Result: only one of the items is picked up and the other two remained open (STATUS=2).
The adjustment item is closed (STATUS=4) with due of -0.002$ as only -0.001$ got transferred.
- Billing Account(BA) where AR actions like adjustment, payment happens
- Service Account(SA) where usage, purchase etc. takes place.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document