Rejected Articles Report Is Printed With Unexpected Items
(Doc ID 2876993.1)
Last updated on JUNE 15, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The rejected articles report is printed with incorrect articles when there is more than one unit and quantity count in the production environment.
1. Create two Unit stock counts for same group (0 variance, 3rd party count method, for a store).
2. Create schedule for current day.
3. Take snapshot and load count file for stock count that contains two items not available in store (to have rejected items).
run ThirdPartyStockCountImport.sh and observe the two items in STOCK_COUNT_REJECTED_ITEM.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 and use two different items to get rejected items.
5. Generate StockCountRejectedItemReport. Observe the report is giving duplicate entries (take entries from both stock counts).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document