The Auto-Populated Line Item Fields Not Saved if Users Manually Change the Values After the Auto-Population
(Doc ID 2877325.1)
Last updated on JUNE 20, 2022
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 21.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding a line item, there is a field auto-populated with values when user select a value from a picker. User manually change the auto-populated value, but unable to save the updated values in line item. However, it is getting saved if users click any position of the form to let the focus leave the changed field.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Login Unifier.
- Go to the problem Business Process.
- Create a new record for the BP and put in mandatory fields in upper from.
- Go to detail form and try to create new line item.
- Select the value for a picker which configured auto-populated for field X, we can see the field X auto-populate with value "AAA". This is the expected behavior.
- Make a change to the values for field X, change value "AAA" to another value "BBB" , then directly click Save.
- See the saved line items is not correct, the field X saved with value "AAA".
- The right values should be the changed values "BBB".
After step 6 if you click any position of the form to let the focus leave the changed field X, then the save will work well with the right values "BBB".
If users manually change the field value for the auto-populated line item, then it should be saved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document