AAI 188.8.131.52 on FTP 184.108.40.206 Error When View/Edit/Add TP Rule Screen
(Doc ID 2877474.1)
Last updated on JUNE 17, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Financial Services Funds Transfer Pricing - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
Oracle Financial Services Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP)
After applying OFSAAI 22.214.171.124.0 Maintenance Level Release on top of FTP 126.96.36.199.0, it is not possible view/edit/add a Transfer Pricing (TP) Rule, when trying to enter to the details screen appears the error below:
Invalid Request / Error while processing request
Steps To Replicate:
1. Applied FTP 188.8.131.52.1 through 184.108.40.206.18.
2. Applied AAI <Patch 33511716> Maintenance Level Release 220.127.116.11.0.
3. Applied AAI <Patch 33918437> LOG4J Vulnerabilities on OFSAA 8111 and OFSAA 80950 Versions.
4. Navigate to Transfer Pricing (TP) rule, and not possible to view/edit/add a TP Rule.
5. Other screens are working.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document