OP_BAL_GET_ECE_BALANCES Is Showing Incorrect Balance after Purchasing the Addon Bundle
(Doc ID 2877732.1)
Last updated on JUNE 20, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- User purchased an addon bundle (example, which will grant 100MB).
- After that new data session is initiated.
- When fetching balances from Elastic Charging Engine (ECE) using PCM_OP_BAL_GET_ECE_BALANCES it is showing the incorrect balance.
- That is, the balance is showing 50MB instead of 100MB.
- This is because 50MB is reserved for the ongoing session.
How can we show the current balance as 100MB?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document