Markup Indicator Doesn't Appear For Files With Markup Created By Another User When Opening Files From a Server Location
(Doc ID 2878236.1)
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2022
Applies to:Oracle AutoVue 2D Professional - Version 21.0.2 and later
Oracle AutoVue EDA Professional - Version 21.0.2 and later
Oracle AutoVue Office - Version 21.0.2 and later
Oracle AutoVue Electro-Mechanical Professional - Version 21.0.2 and later
Oracle AutoVue 3D Professional Advanced - Version 21.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to see a markup created by one user with another user. The markup indicator is not showing and AutoVue does not know that a markup exist for that particular file.
User A opens document from a server location, add a markup. Then saves the markup.
User B opens the same document, he is not able to see the markup created by User A.
Need to be able to share markups created across many users on a particular document.
Steps to reproduce:
- User A start AutoVue client.
- User A click on File > Open.
- User A opens a file located on the server location (on a network drive).
- User A add a markup to the document.
- User A saves (not export) the markup.
- User B start AutoVue client.
- User B click on File > Open.
- User B opens the same file located on the server location (on a network drive) that was opened by User A at step 3.
- User B is NOT able to see the markup created by User A. The markup indicator is NOT displayed on the AutoVue client UI.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document