Unable To Release Hold On Credit Note
(Doc ID 2878545.1)
Last updated on JUNE 23, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 16.0.3 version, Document Matching
You are unable to release hold on credit note as the "Release Hold" button is disabled on screen.
You expect to be able to release a credit note on hold
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create discrepant invoice.
2. Execute automatch batch. and match the invoice. (Or do manual matching)
3. Execute Rollup batch. The Credit note request will get added in IM_DOC_HEAD table.
4. Execute posting batch.
5. The invoice should be putted on hold.
6. Create a new credit note for the same credit note request.
7. Execute credit note automatch batch. and match the credit note and credit note request.
8. Execute posting batch.
9. Now the credit note is also on hold.
10. Go to document maintenace screen, and search the details by putting order number.
11. Check the check box of credit note and go to - Actions .
12. Here Release hold option is disabled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document