Transfer Request From RMS With Price Change Event Is Generating New Transfer In SIM
(Doc ID 2879001.1)
Last updated on JUNE 24, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a transfer is created in RMS and is in approved status, it reaches the SIM with all items and quantities.
But if one or more items have a price change, RMS sends an update of this item/transfer to the SIM, this update crated a new transfer in SIM but the request comes out only with the elements that have a change event.
Transfer should retain the same since there is no actual change in the items and quantity.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create store to store transfer in RMS for multiple items. Submit and approve.
2. SOCre messages is sent to SIM and gets processed.
3. A transfer is created. Observe the Transfer ID.
4. Create a cost change (for the receiving location) in RPM for one of the items.
5. Run RPM PriceEventExecutionBatch, PriceEventExecutionRMSBatch y and RMS distropcpub batches.
6. Observe new transfer is created (different ID 711) with only new item.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document