Daily GL file generated by the system does not contain the GL transactions as expected. Generated file stops with attribute 16 not updating detail record
(Doc ID 2879667.1)
Last updated on JUNE 30, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Lending and Leasing Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Daily GL file generated by the system does not contain the GL transactions as expected.
Users does not post any transactions, GL accounting entries created every day for the IBL daily interest amortization. The transactions are appearing on the GL transactions screen, that should get generated in a GL file
GL interface file generated every day does not contain detail records, only file header and trailer records appear on the GL output file. The file stops with attribute 16 on the first detail record.
GL file generation process should generate the GL file with detail record as expected
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup > Users - Verify whether a division for 'Internal' user exist
2. Setup > Organization - Verify Date Format for the division
3. Create an account with Amortization Frequency as daily
4. Run SET-ACR - Accrual batch job
5. Run SET-TAM - Amortization transaction processing
6. Run SET-GLI - GLIPRC_BJ_100_01(GL Summarization) & GLDPRC_BJ_100_01 (GL Entries creation) in the respective table
7. Verify date format for ODD_ATTRIBUTE16 column in odd_odd_evw table. Should be same date format as configured in the date format of the division of Internal User
8. Run SET-ODD3 - ODDPRC_BJ_000_01 for generating GL entries file
9. Verify Generated file has records as expected
10. Verify the GL transaction screen for the records that got generated in the GL file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document