Cost Line Item Related Terms in Unifier Display in English Instead of Korean
(Doc ID 2880239.1)
Last updated on JULY 11, 2022
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 21.12 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 21.12]
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 21.12 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 21.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Lump Sum, Unit Cost, and Variable Unit Cost terms display in English even though the language preference is set to Korean.
All terms should be displayed in the preferred language.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Access Preferences in Unifier.
- Change the language to Korean.
- Open a Company Workspace.
- Navigate to Data Structure Setup > Data Definition > Basic.
- Open the SYS Cost Line Item Type.
- Switch to the Data Set tab.
- Note the values still displayed in English.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!