Unable to Launch the Date Pop Up Window When Clicking Calendar Icon, Users Not Able to Select the Date Value After Applying 9.3.6 RUP20
(Doc ID 2880478.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On clicking calendar icon, neither any error displayed nor calendar picker popped up.
Not able to select Date from Calendar.
This happens on any date field, for example when querying for Date field on Advanced Search, setting value for Date field, etc.
On clicking calendar icon, calendar picker window should pop up and able to select Date from Calendar without any issue
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open a browser and Launch Agile PLM Web Client using url http://localhost:port/Agile/PLMServlet
2. Log into Agile Web Client
3. Go to Advanced Search
4. Search Criteria : Items Parts Object Search
Attribute Operator Value
Create Date Equal To Calendar icon - click it to select the date
5. Not able to select Date from Calendar in Agile PLM after RUP20 patch applied.
6. On clicking calendar icon, neither any error displayed nor calendar picker popped up.
Applied 9.3.6 RUP20
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document