Unable To Select Forecasted Sales On Substitute Item For WH
(Doc ID 2883320.1)
Last updated on JULY 20, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to Select Forecasted Sales on Substitute Item for WH.
When defining a substitute item for a warehouse the Forecasted Sales checkbox is disabled and not able to be selected. According to the replenishment guide it should be able to be selected, even though it would represent issues instead of sales. "If the Use Forecast Sales checkbox is checked, then when determining the forecasted issues over time for forecasted replenishment methods, the forecast issues of the main and substitute items are summed to determine the overall forecasted issues for the main item. Similar to the Use Sales History indicator, this can be useful when there is not a lot of forecast data available for the main item."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Select a forecastable item for which a substitute item is to be defined. Item must be forecastable
2. Search for and open the item
3. From More Actions select Substitute Items
4. Click on the + sign in the Locations area
5. From the pop up that opens, select Warehouse from the drop down and notice that the **Forecasted Sales checkbox is disabled and cannot be selected
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document