Last Callback Field on Work Agenda Incorrectly Captures A Time Stamp When No Callback Occurs
(Doc ID 2885024.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 2.5]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 2.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version,
Last Callback field on Work agenda incorrectly captures a time stamp when no callback occurs
1. Submit 3 outage calls with callbacks requested on the same device.
2. An outage event is created on the device. The Last Callback column in WorkAgenda is empty for the created event.
3. Open Calls view in Trouble Info for the created event.
4. Select a call and use Cancel Callbacks option.
5. The Last Callback column in Work Agenda remain empty for the event.
6. Generate callback for the event and complete one callback with the Restored status.
7. The Last Callback column in Work Agenda for the event is populated with the time when callback was performed.
8. Cancel the callback for the third call.
9. The value in the Last Callback column in Work Agenda for the event remain unchanged.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document