Portfolio Does Not Update in P6 Client After F5 Refresh
(Doc ID 2887644.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2022
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In P6 Client, a Global Filtered Portfolio is not updated after using File > Refresh (F5).
The only way to get the list of all projects from the Portfolio is to log out and log back in or switch to another Portfolio and then switch back.
Refreshing the data should update the Portfolio.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to P6 Client and select a Global Filtered Portfolio.
- Using P6 Web, add a new project in P6 that satisfies the conditions of the Global Filtered Portfolio from step 1.
- In P6 Web, 'Refresh/Update' Global Filtered Portfolio from step 1. You can do this by selecting the Portfolio on the "Dashboard".
- In P6 Client, go to File > Refresh (F5)
- In P6 Client, search for the project from step 2. Notice that the project can't be found.
- Either Log out of P6 Client and log back in or select a new Portfolio and switch back to the original Portfolio
- Notice the project is in the Portfolio.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document