Activity Allocation Screen Incorrectly Throwing Base Code Edit
(Doc ID 2887782.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Insurance Policy Administration J2EE - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199 version, Fund
The RebalanceTransfer incorrectly returns a base code edit (indicating that the Total must be equal to 100%)
whenever the Policy has Future Allocations with a Fund that is excluded in the corresponding TransactionAllocationScreen logic.
The edit does not trigger in V10 in the same scenario.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Allocation Screen on the specific Policy.
2. The screen displays a list(4) of Funds.
3. There is a specific Fund - “1 Year Guarantee Period Account”.
4 Navigate to the Program Screen, and add a RebalanceTransfer with Start Date of 1/1/2022.
5. Click on the GREEN ARROW next to the RebalanceTransfer program.
- Select a Rebalance Frequency of Annual.
- Click OK
6. The user will receive a warning message “69%: Total must be equal to 100 percent”.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document