Users Are Able To Add Disabled Attributes In Report Layout
(Doc ID 2887906.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are able to add disabled attributes in Report Layout.
RoHS attribute is disabled in the system but attribute still shows for selection when executing BOM Explosion and other Custom Reports.
RoHS - "Restriction of Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Java Client
2. Navigate to Class Parts > Class Tabs:Parts > User Interface Tabs > BOM> Attributes:BOM Tab
3. Set Visible to "No" for Attribute: RoHS Compliance API Name: itemList24, SAVE
4. Navigate to Class Parts > Class Tabs:Parts > User Interface Tabs > Details - Page Two > Attributes:Page Two
5. Set Visible to "No" for Attribute: RoHS Compliance API Name: list24, SAVE
4. Login to Web Client
5. Navigate to REPORTS > Reports and Analytics > Standard Reports > Product Reports > BOM Explosion Report
6. Click on Layout Tab > Format Tab
7. Notice that Parts.BOM.RoHS Compliance SHOWS! ---> THIS IS NOT CORRECT BEHAVIOR
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document