Unifier Currently Allows Multiple Earned Value Analysis Refresh Jobs To Be Manually Started At the Same Time Which Causes Poor System Performance Or May Cause the Jobs To Fail
(Doc ID 2888711.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2022
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 20.12]
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 20.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Currently it is possible to initiate multiple Earned Value Analysis refresh jobs for the EVA sheet and this is causing lengthy run times to complete the job and even failures if they timeout.
When initiating multiple jobs, Unifier should display an alert when there are unfinished jobs in the queue and not allow any more jobs to be started.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier environment.
- Navigate to the Project/Shell where the issue has been observed > Schedule Manager > Earned Value Analysis > Click on the Data Refresh button.
- Go to the History tab and see the job status.
- Repeat step 2 and initiate another Refresh job.
- Check history again and notice that now there are multiple jobs running.
- Typically they will run very slowly, or may even fail.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document