During Back dated payment posting, system does Reverse Reposting, MASTER EXCESS ALLOCATION amount posted is not correct
(Doc ID 2889123.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 12, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Lending and Leasing Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During back dated payment, system does Reverse Reposting existing transaction. There is discrepancy for MASTER EXCESS ALLOCATION txn.
In case of backdated payment, along with other transaction MASTER EXCESS ALLOCATION txn also gets reversed , however while reposting , MASTER EXCESS ALLOCATION txn post with zero amount.
In case of backdated payment, along with other transaction MASTER EXCESS ALLOCATION txn should be reversed and reposted with original amount
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a master , associated accounts.
2. Run the bills
3. Pay the dues
4. Make one more payment (ensure the excess payment on master account)
5. Run the next billing
6. Now run the MASTER EXCESS ALLOCATION job (dues on master and associated accounts should be paid)
7. Now make a back dated payment
8. Previous billing and MASTER EXCESS ALLOCATION txn has to be revered and reposted
9. Verify the MASTER EXCESS ALLOCATION txn amount .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document