Formula Selections Within A Global Succession Are Not Saving After Initial Save
(Doc ID 2889278.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Lifecycle Management for Process - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There is an issue when attempting multiple saves within the same Global Succession. The initial save is working as expected, but if other modifications are performed after the initial save, those modifications are not going to get saved if the user tries to save them.
Steps to reproduce:
- Log in to Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) for Process.
- Create a new Global Succession (GSM > Change Management > Global Succession).
- Edit the Global Succession and select one or more formulas in the list.
- Click the Save button.
- While still in edit mode, select one or more additional formulas from the list and click Save a second time.
- Now click Save/Close to completely save the Global Succession.
- Go back to Search page and re-access the Global Succession and view the formulas that were selected in the list.
Result: The first set of formulas that were selected and Saved are displaying with a checked box, but the second set of formulas that were selected and saved do not display with a checked box.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document