In Agile 9.3.6, While Trying to Access Gantt Chart, Jnlp File Downloads Instead of Opening Gantt Chart
(Doc ID 2890246.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Portfolio Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Agile 9.3.6, while trying to access Gantt Chart from Web Client using Chrome browser, jnlp file downloads instead of Gantt Chart being launched.
While trying to access Gantt Chart from Web Client, Gantt chart will open directly
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Launch Chrome, and log into Web Client
- Search and open a project, and click Details View
- Go to Gantt Chart > Read Only Mode
- See the popup window in the left bottom corner of the Web Client screen shows "AgileGantt.jnlp". This indicates AgileGantt.jnlp file has been downloaded
- Click "^" showing on the right of the popup window. See the menus "Open" and "Always open files of this type", but "Always open files of this type" is grayed out. Click "Open".
- You will get message: "Do you want to run this application?". Click Run
- Now Gantt Chart launches
Upgraded to Agile 9.3.6
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document