Invoice Getting Posting With Detail Cost Despite Having IM_SYSTEM_OPTIONS.POST_BASED_ON_DOC_HEADER As 'Y'
(Doc ID 2890522.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 19.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When IM_SYSTEM_OPTIONS.POST_BASED_ON_DOC_HEADER = 'Y' and there is difference between Merch Cost at header and Merch Cost at detail level (within Calc Tolerance), invoice is getting posted considering total detail cost.
Steps to Recreate:
- Ensure that IM_SYSTEM_OPTIONS.POST_BASED_ON_DOC_HEADER = 'Y'.
- Create a Purchase Order (PO) with multiple items and receive it fully.
- Create an invoice with difference between Merch Cost at header and Merch Cost at detail level (within Calc Tolerance) but invoice is within tolerance against receipt.
- Match the invoice and receipt.
- Run reimposting batch and notice that invoice was posted with total detail amount instead of header amount.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document