Incorrect Charging for Cycle Arrear Product
(Doc ID 2891010.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When subscribing an offer containing cycle arrear product, a charge is generated and applied to the bill that is to be finalized the next day (delay period = 1 day). That means this cycle arrear product behaves like cycle forward product.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Pin Virtual Time (PVT) = 08.07.2021
- Create billing account with Bill Day of the Month (BDOM) = 8, user Account, and access service
- Subscribe monthly cycle forward offer with immediate start_t
2. PVT = 08.08.2021, opening billing
3. PVT = 09.08.2021, closing billing
4. PVT = 08.09.2021, opening billing
5. PVT = 08.09.2021 15:00, subscribe cycle arrear offer with start date set to 08.09.2021
6. PVT = 09.09.2021, closing Billing
As a result, the charge generated during subscription of cycle arrear offer on 8.9.2021 is assigned to the current bill closed on 9.9.2021, not to the next bill.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document