Unable to View the Full Content of Assembly prt File Added to Design Object from AutoVue for Agile PLM
(Doc ID 2892051.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 26, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Autovue for Agile Product Lifecycle Management - Version 21.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Full content is not being displayed when viewing the assembly prt file added to Design object from AutoVue for Agile PLM (Product Lifecycle Management).
Only the prt file of the top assembly is displayed, and the child prt files are not displayed together.
The prt files are added to Agile PLM via MCAD connector.
Full content can be displayed when viewing the assembly prt file from AutoVue for Agile PLM.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into Web Client, and open the Design object with prt file added
- Go to Files tab, and select the file, and View
- The file opens from AutoVue window. However, only partial content is displayed, and the full content is not displayed
- From AutoVue window, go to Properties > Resource Information, see the child prt files shows as External Reference File Resources.
See the .prt file is attempted to locate from workplace of MCAD connector: C:\AgileEC\workspace..
- Go to Structure tab of the Design object, and can see the Design objects having the child prt files are added
Integrated Agile PLM with MCAD Connector, and saved assembly file to Agile from MCAD Connector.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document