LINE_GROUP_NO On IM_AP_STAGE_DETAIL Is Populating Incorrectly FOr MRCHI And NMRCHI
(Doc ID 2893673.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 19.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 19.0.1 version, Other
You have observed that IM_AP_STAGE_DETAIL.LINE_GROUP_NO is populating incorrectly for TRAN_CODE=REASON and LINE_TYPE_LOOKUP_CODE=ITEM
The issue can be reproduced at will for multiple scenarios
1. Created a PO with 2 item
2. Create the invoice with cost and qty discrepancies.
3. Match the invoice with discrepancies write off and charge back quantity
4. Noticed the reason code LINE_GROUP_ID is different than UNR and TAX
1. Set Prorate Across Tax Codes flag to yes.
2. Create a non-merchandise invoice.
3. Add two non-merchandise codes with different tax rates to the invoice.
4. Run reimposting batch.
5. Verify that on the IM_AP_STAGE_DETAIL table, the LINE_GROUP_NO field on the tax line does not match the one on the NMRCH line
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document