Purchased Charge Offer and Discount Information Is Missing From ECE Cache
(Doc ID 2894384.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 12, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- In production system it was observed that many accounts in Elastic Charging Engine (ECE) cache are not having the purchased offering populated correctly (purchasedChargeOffers = ), they have gone missing
- Some background about the sequence of events is
- these affected accounts have certain base plan that expires in 3 months
- system went live in the past and 3 months has just passed and these purchased offers from the base plan have expired
- at some point, there started to be complaints from subscribers about not being able to perform usage
- it has been analyzed that these affected accounts did not have purchased offering in the ECE cache
- In order to correct the accounts, they are being re-synchronized by way of incremental customer loading, and after doing this, the cache is updated and subscriber is able to do usage fine
- However it is noticed that the loading of customer accounts is consuming a lot of time, for example, 10 accounts took about 25 minutes to load
1) Why the purchased offering went missing in the ECE cache?
2) How to improve the customer loading performance?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document