Error Occurs When Trying To Save An Credit Note Invoice With Negative Non Merchandise Costs
(Doc ID 2896549.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 19.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error Occurs when trying to save a Credit note invoice with Negative Non Merchandise Costs.
Tax amount entered is Out of Tolerance
Steps To Recreate:
1. Navigate to Document Maintenance -> Create Document.
2. Select Credit Note Invoice, Enter Order Number and Document No and other details, Click on Save and Continue.
3. Navigate to Items tab and enter the item details.
4. Navigate to Non-Merchandise Costs, Select a Non Merch Code and enter a negative amount, eg:20.55 and tax rate is 7%.
5. Try to save the invoice and notice the error message "Tax amount entered is out of tolerance ".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document