SIM Is Not Adding Breakable Packs When Counting Items With Stock
(Doc ID 2896885.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM), When creating a product group using only the breakable pack of an item, the pack and components are not being added if the SOH = 0 flag is false. SIM is taking into account the total quantity of the pack (that is 0, as all breakable packs are) and not the estimated SOH of the pack, in order to count the item.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Create unit product group
2. Uncheck the flag SOH so the value is false, mark all other flags as true
3. Add a complex (an simple should have the same issue) breakable pack and a regular item not related with the pack
4. Create the schedule and generate the stock count
5. Check that the pack and items are not added to the stock count
6. update the previous created product group to have the SOH = 0 flag as true
7. generate the stock count again
8. check that now the stock count has the pack and components
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document