Rerating Fails When Service Has Rate Plan Selector
(Doc ID 2897044.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Billing and Revenue Management (BRM) 126.96.36.199.0 environment with Pipeline Manager as rating engine on which patch 33869837 is installed, given the problematic scenario as following:
- new account and service is created having pvt as "01-jan-2023", with BDOM(Billing Day Of the Month) as 1 and monthly billing frequency; accounting type is "Open Item"
- product is purchased (that contains a charge/rate plan selector) and a CFM (cycle forward monthly) event is created for 01-jan-2023 - 01-feb-2023 interval
- move pvt on 2-jan-2023
- billing is run for newly created account
- move pvt to 2-feb-2023
- billing is run for newly created account; CFM event is created for cycle 01-feb - 01-mar
- move pvt to 22-feb-2023
- go to PIN_HOME/apps/pin_rerate and execute: pin_rerate -a <account_no> -t 02/01/2023
Following is logged in pin_rerate.pinlog:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document