User With RMS_OBLIGATION_MGMT_DUTY Is Allowed To Approve An Obligation
(Doc ID 2897163.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Trade Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User with RMS_OBLIGATION_MGMT_DUTY is being allowed to approve an Obligation. Only a user having RMS_OBLIGATION_APPROVAL_DUTY should be able to approve.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create a role where only RMS_OBLIGATION_MGMT_DUTY is added.
- Configure the user to only have this new role.
- Note that this user is able to create or manage obligations.
- In the Obligation creation and management screens the button Approve is enabled and visible.
- Clicking the button the system allows the obligation approval
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document