Start/Stop/Transfer Requests Throw System Error When The Acct-Per Has Address Source Set As Act Overide
(Doc ID 2898264.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Start, Stop and Transfer requests throw system error when the Address Source on the Account Person is set to Account Override. When this is changed to Mailing Premise on Account, the request is submitted successfully. Initial analysis suggest that the issue is with the base algorithm - C1CSREQAUACC which is plugged-in on the CS Account BO.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Confirmed on the Account - Person has Address Source set to Account Override
2. Initiate transfer request for the account – on "Moving Service" Menu -select Transfer Service.
3. Select Move-to premise. Click Next
4. Select start date and services to start. Click Next
5. Select stop date and services to stop. Click Next
6. Provide person and account details. Click Next
7. Click on Finish button.
8. System error is thrown
9. Go back to the account on the Move-in premise and change the address source to the Mailing Premise on Account –
10. Click on Finish button on the transfer request, transfer service is submitted successfully.
com.splwg.shared.common.LoggedException: Cannot process 2 rows in list PER_ADDR_OVR with max size 1
at com.splwg.shared.common.LoggedException.raised(LoggedException.java:67) ~[spl-shared-188.8.131.52.0.jar:?]
at com.splwg.base.support.program.service.AbstractRecordWebConverter.visitListBody(AbstractRecordWebConverter.java:438) ~[spl-base-184.108.40.206.0.jar:?]
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document