Partially Matched Credit Note Request Are Getting Fully Converted To Debit Memo
(Doc ID 2899202.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 19.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Partially matched Credit Note request(CNR) are getting fully converted to Debit Memo.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create Purchase Order( PO) with 4 items and receive it partially.
2. Create Merchandise Invoice with 2 items.
3. Resolve the discrepancy with CNR for two items.
4. Create a Credit Note (CN) and match the CNR.
5. Create second Merchandise invoice with all 4 items
6. Create CNR for 4 items.
7. Match the CN against two of the items in the CNR.
4. Ensure that VDATE is past Due Date of CNR.
5. Run reimposting batch and notice that CNR is voided, however Debit Memo was generated for all the 4 items in the CNR when it is expected to include only 2 items which is in unmatched items.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document