Payment Applications Summary Line Total Is Not Populating Correctly for Certain Columns
(Doc ID 2899609.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2022
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Payment Applications Summary Line total is not populating correctly based on the sum of the rows in the column.
Summary line to calculate correctly based on the sum of all rows.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into Unifier
- Create a Data Element (DE) which is a formula field
- Add it to a Payment Application detail form
- Notice that this field is having correct value at child level but at the parent level its calculating the amount by multiplying it
- For Example : Child Level = 1500 ; Parent Level (Summary Line) = 3000
- Notice that this only happens for records that have multiple lines, if it has only 1 line, the summary is correct
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document