Tran Data Errors. Posted To GL Set To Y For Partially Processed Records
(Doc ID 2899781.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 19.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 19.0.1 version, Other
Tran Data Errors. Posted To GL set to Y for partially processed records
Tran Data Errors. should process all the records.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. GLRT is configured to send both Tran Code 01C and 01R to financials
2. No mappings present for tran code 1 (both cost_retail_flag R and C) and tran code 1 transactions present in if_tran_data
3. Run fifgldn2 batch, ensure records are moved to tran_data_errors table as mappings are missing.
4. Create Cost(Tran code 1, cost_retail_flag='C') mapping in fif_gl_cross_ref while Retail mappings missing (Tran Code 1, cost_retail_glaf='R')
5. Run fifgldn2, Cost values exported to stage table stg_fif_gl_data and tran_data_errors.posted_to_gl is changed to Y
6. Create Cost(Tran code 1, cost_retail_flag='R') mapping in fif_gl_cross_ref
7. Transactions are not reprocessed to send Retail values
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document