RMS UI Showing Userid Instead Of First/Last Name After Logged In
(Doc ID 2899880.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 16.0.3 version, Other
RMS UI showing userid instead of First/Last Name after Logged In
After Login to RMS 16.0.3 release, UI showing userid like "firstname.lastname" instead of "Firstname Lastname" as First/Last Name at top right corner.
Already validated were:
1. OID Authenticator -> provider specific has all the valid values defined and application is working fine as expected for OID Authentication.
2. In OID, validated user attributes and all one mandatory object classes are already assigned to user, even First Name , Last Name , CN, SN, UID attributes are fine and working as expected for other apps.
3. Validated Domain directories, FMW home , RETAIL_HOME unix permissions are also fine.
4. Also verifed entries in USER_ATTRIB, SEC_USER tables (however not relevant this particular issue)
5. Also perfomed steps mention in Doc ID 1323602.1, to clear weblogic cache for node 2.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document