Distorted Data Populating in the Edges of Unallocated Payment View
(Doc ID 2900052.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 11, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue is that distorted data is populating (extra characters are visible) in the edges of Unallocated Payment view of Billing Care.
- open an existing account where a bill is due for payment, say B1-111, due is 100$
- even if there is no bill, no due, it is ok
- made 3 payments (billing care --> actions --> payments --> make a payment), 11$, 12$, 13$, as unallocated payments
- now open the payments, billing care --> actions --> payments --> allocate
- it will open a window "All Unallocated Payments" --> see column "Created"
- the first character in the column 'Created' is distorted, there is some additional junk character that gets pre-fixed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document