Measurements Move Functionality Not Working Properly
(Doc ID 2900844.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 2.4 to 2.5]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 2.4 to 2.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version,
Measurements Move functionality not working properly, if it is only analogs that are configured to display in the viewer then the issue is not presents, if both digital and analogs are both displayed together at location 6, then the issue is reproducible.
The steps to recreate:
1) Log on to env where has both digital and analog are configured to display
2) bring up SCADA summary....go to any device with digital/analogs (e.g. 53/39)
4) Right-click on the digital (SUPY On) in Viewer and try to move to new location. It may well move, or it may be a bit jumpy.
5) Right-click on the analog (0 Amps Y) and try to move it. The behavior is very random and glitchy. Even trying to move it a second or third time does not help. The behavior is not as expected.
6) Note also the possible hard-coded debug that is appearing in the console:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document