Approve ECO In PLM Mobile Application on Android Platform, All the Buttons Are Not Displaying Text Correctly
(Doc ID 2901322.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Product Lifecycle Management Mobile - Version 5.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Try to approve ECO (Engineering Change Order) in PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) mobile application on Android platform, all the buttons are not displaying the caption correctly.
Try to approve ECO in PLM mobile application on Android platform, all the buttons to display the caption correctly, which is Approve, Reject, Comment and Home
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into PLM mobile application 5.0 from a mobile running on Andorid OS.
- List of ECO pending for approval is listed.
- Open ECO.
- Open Workflow tab.
- Click the button in the upper right corner of the screen.
- See the for the buttons showing at the bottom does not have any caption (text).
- When checking for the same from the mobile application running on iOS, can see the buttons show caption (text).
Upgraded Android OS
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document