Change Admin Lookup Window Closes Automatically When User Clicks on a Column and Then Clicks on Sort
(Doc ID 2902205.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 14, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user clicks on any column of the Change Admin Lookup window and click on Sort, the window closes instead of sorting.
In Change Admin Lookup window, even if they do not sort and click on column header, then also the window closes.
The search box should not be closed when user clicks on any column of the Change Admin Lookup window and then clicks on sort.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Agile Web Client : http(s)://<FQDN>:<port>/Agile/PLMServlet.
2. Navigate to Custom Search by clicking the Custom Search button.
3. Under Search Criteria select Changes from first drop-down, ECO from the second drop-down,Attribute as Change Admin and Operator as In.
4. Under Value field click Search to add button to open the lookup window.
5. Click on a column header and click on sort.
6. Change Admin lookup window closes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document