How To Safely Perform DMW DR Dry Run Testing When The Production Instance Is Up
(Doc ID 2902359.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Health Sciences Data Management Workbench - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
What are the concerns with starting up the DR environment while the production environment is up and running as part of a dry run before actually running a fail over?
The following list would be included in the dry run:
1. Keep the services running on the Production instances
2. Startup the DR DB and the MT services
3. Verify the network ports and integrations.
4. Verify the SFTP integrations
5. Post validation, shut down the DR services.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!