Not Able To Remove The Pending Bill Is Created With The Adjustment In ORMB 4.0 Version
(Doc ID 2904761.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 10, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version
Not able to remove the Pending Bill which is created with the Adjustment
Getting an error at deletion of the pending invoice is created with the Adjustments.
Based on the error log, adjustment is being removed before removing the adjustment characteristic .
Error Detail: This entry exists on table Adjustment Characteristic (Adjustment ID xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Characteristic Type CMBLITEM Sequence 001 ).
Steps To Recreate
• Set up customer to generate bill.
• Add adjustment with characteristic for the customer.
• Now Invoke product provided deleteThis() method to delete the adjustment.
• Adjustment and characteristic not deleted getting error message entry exists on table Adjustment Characteristic table.
• Adjustment and characteristic should deleted without any error message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document